Pages

Friday, March 28, 2008

Stash Ordered

I've just ordered a new cross stitch kit. I fancied doing a map which I've not done before. My father needs a picture for his bedroom and he's got a birthday in May so I'm going to stitch a map of the inland waterways. It's actually of the Four Counties Ring if that means anything to anyone. Anyway, it doesn't seem to be widely available so I've ordered it from Stitch and Things which I've not used before so hope that will all be ok.

I've also ordered the threads needed for the April square of the Juggy Bug Deisgns mystery monthly calender which Julie has released early. Yet another lovely design. Can't wait to do it.

So now I'm full on anticipation waiting for it all to arrive. It probably won't be until the middle of next week at the earliest. In the meantime, I continue with Fruit Smoothie and may even pick up Boquet for Cheryl again as Rachael has suggested using a white pillow case on my lap to help me see. I shall give it a try!

My sister is also keen for me to do a cushion for her son's room so I'm trying to stear her towards one of the Boothey Threads cut thru designs. Either the pirate ship or the rocket as they both look good fun to stitch. Anyway, we will see what happens.

No comments: