Pages

Monday, March 3, 2008

Fruit Smoothie


Well, I've made a start on Fruit Smoothie. I'm really enjoying it actually. It's quite different to anything I've done before, I've always done pictures in the past. The 40 count linen is very small but it does make a good image.

I still want to do the blackwork SAL but still don't have materials. There is plenty of fabric left from Fruit Smoothie which will probably be enough but what colour to choose with it? I'll have to use something I've got as I don't really want to buy anything at the moment.

My husband thinks I'm mad anyway. He can't understand why I should want more than one project on the go at a time. But then he doesn't understand the addiction anyway. He's very understanding, and likes the results but doesn't have the patience to do anything crafty!




1 comment:

Johanna said...

You're off to a really great start on the Smoothie...looking good! Good luck on the blackwork. I ended up having my Mum pick out a fabric for me, I couldn't make up my mind!!