Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Just In Time

Yesterday I finished the July Juggy Bug square. Talk about leaving it close. I started it ages ago and only had the sprinkles and the word July to add. So, already for August now, as soon as it is released.

I haven't got round to doing any more of my celtic lady yet. I struggling in that every time I concentrate on the stitiching I feel like everything is rocking. It's a hangover from being on the narrowboat but it doesn't usually last quite this long. Hopefully I'll be felling OK again soon.

I'm also going to take part in a stitch along over on Threads and Yarns. Just need to sort out some fabric (I don't have any spare at the moment so I'm going to have to order some in).

Happy stitching.


4 comments:

Jane said...

July looks very pretty

starydreamer said...

looking very nice cant wait to see it all finished :-0

Carolyn McNeil said...

July looks great!
Carolyn
http://www.stitchopedia.com
An encyclopedia of needlepoint stitches…

~Julie~ said...

It looks just darling, Cath! Thank you for your participation in the SAL.

After reading your previous post, about your current situation - I *think* I might be able to help, even if it is just a bit. Would you please e-mail me at:

juggybugdesigns at comcast dot net


~Julie~