Pages

Monday, June 2, 2008

Back to School!

Yipee! The kids are back at school after half term and I can get back into my little routine. I'm such a creature of habbit really.


I've finally got the The Wave framed and it is up on DD's wall.

I've also finished stitching a blackwork bookmark for youngest DD. Just need to finish it off. Otherwise, I'm working hard on Boquet for Cheryl at the moment. I've pretty much done half of that now. I've suddenly got the feel of the fabric (28 ct Jobelan) and finding it much easier to stitch on. For some reason I was really struggling with it. Update pic soon.

5 comments:

Jane said...

Once I had stitched on linen, I loved it. Makes it a lot easier, especially when working fractional stitches. The picture look lovely framed, I imagine DD is thrilled with it

Anonymous said...

the wave is gorgeous, well done!

Anonymous said...

The Wave looks great framed! and love the bookmark.
Can't wait to see pics of the bouquet

~Julie~ said...

*Wow*. "The Wave" is stunning--just absolutely stunning, Cath. A job well done to you! I'm sure your DD will treasure it forever!

The bookmark definitely "pops". =) I very much like it, and you did a fantastic job on it!


~Julie~

Anonymous said...

The Wave looks fantastic framed Cath, and the bookmark colours you have chosen are so striking!