I was showing Cletic Winter to my parents last night as it was birthday money from them that I used to buy it. And as I looked at the picture I realised a horrible mistake. When I measured in from the top left to start stitching I hadn't allowed for the skirt which sticks out of the frame at the bottom left. So the whole thing is too far to the left. It needs to be moved over about 30 stitches to the right. So there has been nothing for it but to unpick the whole lot!
I'm nearly done now, I want to get it finished so I can start stitching again tonight. And I shall be locking the door and putting frog repelent roung the windows! That little green creature will not be visiting me again!
This is the first time I've ever had to take so much of my work out and I'm only grateful that I realised my mistake now and not when I got down to the skirt.