Pages

Friday, April 4, 2008

Stash Delivery

Yipee! My order from Stitch and Things arrived this morning.


There is the kit for the inland waterways map which I'm going to stitch for my Dad. It's his birthday on 2nd May which I'm aiming for but it might be tight.

And then there's the threads I need to do the April square of the Juggy Bug monthly quilt squares. The only problem with that is that I don't know when I'm going to do it as I think every spare minute will be spent on the map. I will do it Julie, promise but it might have to wait until May.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the map Cath, I will look forward to seeing your progress, I always enjoy seeing the map designs develop, I want to do one myself someday. And good luck fitting in the April Juggy Bug....I have to play serious catchup on that, I didn't even finish feb yet!!

Stitchabilities said...

Good luck with the map,the outline is quick enough,and I am sure Julie won't mind!I haven't done march yet!

~Julie~ said...

That Inland Waterways design is SO COOL! I've never seen it before. Actually---about 80% of the charts ya'll post I've never seen, but I LOVE THEM! Where are you shopping that I am not?? LOL

As far as the April quilt square goes...don't even worry about it, I don't care when you finish it. LOL I have charts sitting around here that I haven't stitched yet too...I think we all do that..at least I hope so, otherwise I'm going to start feelin' the guilt.
: chuckle :

~Julie~