Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Long Time No See!

Where have I been? I don't really know. My only excuse is Life - it just gets in the way of everything I want to do. Please could somebody add another few hours to the day - and then stop me beeing too tired to enjoy them!

Anyway, my abscence from the bloggy world has not meant an abscence from my stitching. I have taken a break from Dragonfly and stitched some more on Celtic Summer. She now looks like this:-
All the gold made me start to think of Christmas, and that reminded me of a beading kit I had started for last Christmas, attaching about three beads and then abandoning it. In need of a quick finish and a break from all my BAPS I went back to it. The result is this (appologies for the appauling photograph):-



As far as Dragonfly is concerned, I've done about half a page since my last post and the second eye is now appearing.



I will try to post more regularly again, but you know what they say - the best laid plans ....

Happy stitching all and if anybody is still watching this blog, thank you for visiting and your patience.

3 comments:

Blu said...

Lovely stitching. Summer's skirt is amazing!

Pumpkin said...

Well, at least you can say you've been stitching ;o) Your WIPs are lovely.

Julie said...

Your WIPs look great and what a neat finish!