Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

More Enchanted Flute

Well, here is the result of all my stitching time since my last post! I am loving this and really can't put it down at the moment. I've very nearly finished the first page, leaving about 23 to go!!!!


I am going to have to put this down now for a week or so as I must do the next part of the round robin stitching and finish the Golden Retriever, both of which are needed by early April. So until they are done this will have to wait.

I hope everybody is getting plenty of stitching time.

5 comments:

Yoyo said...

Wow, you are really close now. This is just soooooooo pretty.

Pumpkin said...

Congrats Cathe! I hope you fly through the rest of it this fast ;o)

Jane said...

Wow, I can't believe how quickly you have stitched this

starydreamer said...

wow its lookine beautiful!! you are so brave to take on such a big project!!!

wendy said...

looking great so far!