Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Trying again

Oh dear!  I've been so bad at this, and I used to be so good!  I'm going to try again at being more active with my blog. 

I've got several pieces that are started and not nearing a finish so I shall shortly be starting a rotation.

First off is Autumn Fairy, published in the September 2009 issue of Cross Stitch collection.  I'm stitching this as a gift so it currently has priority over everything until it is finished.  Having said that there is only a little bit of back stitch and some beeds to add to get it finished.  She currently looks like this:-




Sorry, I'm not the best photographer.  She needs some more backstitch on her wings, then three diferent types of beeds scattered around.  So hopefully a finish in the not to distant future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! She will be breathtaking when the backstitches and beads are in! =)