So I spent all of last night winding them on to bobbins and fitting them into my storage boxes in the right order, which involved moving nearly every one that was already in there. A long process but worth it.
As I thought though, I have been unable to resist starting Curl Up even though I didn't have all the threads. This is the first time I've gridded the fabric using a dressmakers pen. I've tried before using thread but didn't get on with the whole process but this is a god send. I tend to stitch cross country anyway so having the grids just makes that so much easier and more accurate. Anyway, here is the progress after one night's work.