I've been tagged by Rachael. Here are the rules of the game.
• Link to the person who tagged you.
• Post the rules on your blog.
• Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself.
• Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
• Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
• Let the tagger know when your entry is posted
So here are my six random things:-
1) I don't like bananas
2) I once absailed down the outside of a 13 storey building in the middle of Bristol - I still don't quite believe I actually did it and it was years ago.
3) I am supposed to be related to Oliver Cromwell (not that we shout about that!)
4) I kill every plant I ever own except one which I've had for 20 years!
5) I'm typing this sitting at an antique desk that used to belong to my grandfather.
6) I love musicals - particularly things like Annie Get Your Gun and Severn Brides for Severn Brothers.
So my six nominies to play along (if they wish - nobody is forced to do this) are:-
Ta Ta for now