I was merrily stitching The Wave last night when I realised that the two left hand sides are not going to meet up. The bottom is about three stitches further in than the top, and I can not see where I've gone wrong.
The top must be right because I can't have stitched that much and not found the fault, so the problem must be along the bottom somewhere. The plan of campaign is to continue stitching downwards and at some point the top and bottom won't match up and hey presto, I'll know where the mistake is. How I put it right is another matter.
Anyway, once I'd spoted this error I gave up for the night and stitched on Princess Drama instead. I do like stitching this one as it develops really quickly and doesn't take as much concentration as The Wave.